C2 Security and disabled accounts

From: Per Andersen <p.andersen_at_ttu.edu>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 14:47:14 -0600

Has anyone written a C2 aware program that can unlock a disabled account
form the command line? I want to add account unlocking capabilities to the
Internet Alphaserver System Software (IASS) package that Digital
distributes. At the moment I have an account clerk with the ability to
created, deleted and change passwords through the web account management
tool that comes with IASS. The only thing the clerk can't do is unlock the
account. I like the web account tool because it is password protected and I
have set the system up so that it can be accessed only from selected IP
addresses.

Per Andersen
Systems Programmer
ACS - Texas Tech University