Sendmail-8.8.8 and Elm filters

From: Deen Ipaye <ipayed_at_ucs.orst.edu>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 10:35:12 -0800 (PST)

Dear Managers:

We just installed Sendmail version 8.8.8. on our system to combat spamming
and use of our system and as mail relaying machine.

However, when we activated Sendmail-8.8.8, it fails to recognize e-mail
filters; particularly those set up with "Elm."

The users with filters setup don't get the mail in the target folders and
they just disappear into a 'black hole'.

Has any of you experienced this similarly? If so, how did you resolve
it?

I would appreciate your feedback and I will summarize later.

Thanks!

-Deen
'Deen Ipaye e-mail: ipayed_at_ucs.orst.edu
Information Services Tel: (541)737-4281
Oregon State University
Corvallis, OR