alpha-osf-managers Update

From: Kovacs Consulting <diane_at_kovacs.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 13:04:02 -0500

I'm updating entries in my sections of the _Directory of Scholarly
and Professional Electronic Conferences_ and would appreciate if you
could verify the following information and provide any necessary
updates by March 25, 1998. Because of size limitations on the print version
we have to keep the description field to 255 characters or less, but please
feel free to make any changes within that limitation.

Thank you very much in advance for your assistance.

Diane

TITLE alpha-osf-managers
DESCRIPTION A quick-turnaround troubleshooting aid for those who
administer
SUBSCRIPTION ADDRESS majordomo_at_ornl.gov
SUBMISSION ADDRESS alpha-osf-managers_at_ornl.gov
 MODERATED No
 ARCHIVES http://www.ornl.gov/cts/archives/mailing-lists/ -
 CONTACT_ADDRESS alpha-osf-managers_at_ornl.gov
 BROAD Technology
 MIDDLE Computer Software
 SPECIFIC Unix Systems Administration
 SPECIFIC2 Alpha Workstations
 SPECIFIC3

Editor-Directory of Scholarly and Professional E-Conferences
http://www.n2h2.com/KOVACS or http://www.arl.org
Diane K. Kovacs | http://www.kovacs.com

Kovacs Consulting - | fax: (330)225-0083
Internet and World Wide Web Training | phone: (330)273-5032
Kovacs, Diane K. (1997). _The Internet Trainer's Total Solution Guide Van
Nostrand Reinhold Publishers_:New York. ISBN 0-442-0253305
Kovacs, Diane K. and Kovacs, Michael J. (1997). Cybrarians Guide to
Successful Internet Programs and Services Neal-Schuman Publishers: New
York.
ISBN 1-555-702872 http://www.neal-schuman.com