DU 4.0D Install

From: Donald Maner <DManer_at_mtelatc.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 1998 12:48:33 -0600

I just installed DU 4.0D on a DEC 2000 workstation, and I followed the
on-screen instructions as to setting the boot paramaters, etc. I had it
boot, and it never asked me to set a root password. It's fully
installed and configured now, and I'm not sure how to login. Should I
boot it to single-user mode and reset the root password, or is there a
default one that it used? And if I should just go to single-user mode,
how do I set the BOOT_OSFLAGS to be to make it go into single-user mode?

Donald Maner # fsck -t reality /dev/life
Support Engineer Segmentation Fault (core dumped)
SkyTel