Applix problem on a dec personal workstation

From: Jim R Jones <Jim_R_Jones_at_cidcn00005.cidc.cummins.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 1998 09:36:40 -0500

Hello,

We are having problems with applix on the new personal workstations with
the 24 bit powerstorm cards. The error message we are getting when we
attempt to load the program is the following:

axmain: signal Segmentation fault
error: Unknown DirectX font error occurred (2)
error: Unknown DirectX font error occurred (2)
/tmp_mnt/fspapps1/unix_apps/applix4/axdata/axmain: err 127
axmain: signal Segmentation fault
error: Unknown DirectX font error occurred (2)
error: Unknown DirectX font error occurred (2)

Has anyone else seen this problem with applix and the powerstorm video
cards? We have called applix but after several
suggestions still do not have a solution.

Any info appreciated.

jim jones