Cannot obtain database information for this terminal

From: David Phan <dphan_at_comsource.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 1998 21:35:37 -0600

Hi,

I am running X-Win32 for Win95 at work to access our Alpha OSF/1 Digital
UNIX V3.2G system.

I tried to run X-Win32 at home without luck. I set up to use the XDMCP
Query connect mode via PPP connection. I could see the Digital Alpha
opening screen but not the Login screen. I got a pop up window that said
"cannot obtain database information for this terminal. Any idea?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

-David Phan