Networker problem

From: <janderson_at_NOVALIS.COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 10:28:57 -0400

Having problems with a networker restore. the backup is running fine but
when I try to do the restore from the server on the client I get the
following error:

prism> recover -an /usr/u02/oracle/n4php1/temp/*
recover: Using mcsaxp as server for prism
Recovering 1 file into its original location
Total estimated disk space needed for recover is 236 MB.
Requesting 1 file, this may take a while...
recover: RPC error, Authentication error
recover: falling back to old retrieve method...
recover: RPC error, Unable to receive

Any advice?

Thanks

Jim