workstation 500/333 and ZLXP-L1 graphic card memory !!!!!

From: sherif <sherif_at_gse.ie-eg.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 13:52:40 +0200

Hi managers ,

we are facing a problem with digital workstations 500/333
the workstations has a graphic card ZLXP-L1 with a part number which
says that the graphic card memory is 16MB RAM.
But when the DIGITAL UNIX version 4.0C boots we got a message saying
that the vega memory is 4MB RAM .Then we cheked the maunal coming with
the grahpic card we found that there are two types one with 2MB RAM and
the other with 16MB RAM !!!!!!!!!
Can anyone tell me how can i know the right graphic card memory
Thanx in advance