How can I set umask file permissions to "666"?

From: Matt Porter <MATT.PORTER_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 1998 10:59:06 -0600

Dear DU Gurus,

I am running DU 3.2g on an AS4100. I have a need for the file
permissions for certain users to be set to "666", that is "-rw-rw-rw-",
whenever they create a file. I have gone through the man pages for
umask, chmod, chgrp, etc and have tried many combinations on the umask
but cannot figure this out. If someone has the solution, I would very
much appreciate it. Thank You for your help!

Matt Porter
CMI Corp.
Matt.Porter_at_Worldnet.att.net