SUMMAY: X server won't start after DU 3.2G -> DU 4.0A -> DU 4.0B upgrade

From: Yvon Lauriault <yvon.lauriault_at_nlc-bnc.ca>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 17:06:18 -0500

See my original question below.

I got one reply from Knut.Hellebo_at_nho.hydro.com that suggested
I updated the open3D subset.

Actually, the problem turned out to be a misconfigured Xserver.conf
file. Another sys admin added a bad argument to the list of arguments
used by dtlogin to start the X server.

The change was made the week before the DU upgrade. Since it
was not tested I got stuck with it during the upgrade
causing me grief. (There is a lesson to learn here!)

Yvon Lauriault
National Library of Canada