perl 5.004_04 on Digital UNIX?

From: Paul A. Scowen <PAUL.SCOWEN_at_ASU.Edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 09:34:10 -0700 (MST)

Has anyone successfully built the most recent stable (or so they claim)
version of perl5 - ie. version 5.004_04 on Digital UNIX? My build goes great
until it tries to build the DynaLoader and then there appears to be code
missing - and from the make log the makefile for that part should have been
automatically built. Email me a short note if you've been more successful
than I. Thanks.

Paul A. Scowen                       | Internet: scowen_at_tycho.la.asu.edu
Dept of Physics & Astronomy          |           paul.scowen_at_asu.edu
Arizona State University             | World Wide Web:
Box 871504, Tempe, AZ 85287-1504     |    http://tycho.la.asu.edu/scowen.html
Tel/FAX: (602) 965-0938 / 7954       |    http://tycho.la.asu.edu/sah.html