LPRng on DUNIX?

From: Sheila Hollenbaugh <shollen_at_valhalla.cs.wright.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 1998 14:20:48 -0500

This question appears in the archives, but as far as I can find, there was no
answer given. Has anyone successfully compiled LPRng on Digital UNIX? I am
particularly interested in filtering output to network printers, which does not
appear to be supported by the lpd which comes with DUNIX. If you are
successfully using this or other software which allows filtering to remote
printers, please let me know.

Thanks!!

--Sheila

--
Sheila Hollenbaugh       Sr. Computer Systems Engineer (O-)
Wright State University  College of Engineering & Computer Science