rpc.pcnfsd crashes the OS

From: Jonas Linde <jonas_at_init.se>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 1998 10:38:55 +0100

Hi all,

We have a setup with a PC running NT which NFS-mounts the disk of an
Alpha-station running OSF1. When the PC was running NT 3.51 everything
worked fine, but since it was upgraded to NT 4.01 the Alpha abruptly
drops out to the boot-monitor when we try to mount it from the PC.
Does anyone have any ideas about what it is on the OSF-side that
causes this behaviour? Is there a bug in the pcnfsd-daemon or could it
be in any of it's companions?

/J
Jonas Linde init ab jonas_at_init.se www.init.se/~jonas/ +46-707-492496