au workstations and powerstorm graphic cards.

From: Jim R Jones <Jim_R_Jones_at_notesbridge.cummins.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 1998 16:37:57 -0500

Hello,

I have 2 users that have new personnal workstations with the powerstorm
graphic cards. These system have been working fine, except that about once
a week the blue boot screen appears on the screen for a second or so. Then
the user is put back at the login window. We have had the graphic cards
replaced in the workstations. The rational for replacing the graphic
cards was that the blue screen that appears, had the basic boot information
on it. The info displayed would most likely be kept on a page of memory
on the video card. Or, at least that what we were thinking. Has anyone
seen this problem and know of a solution.

jim jones