Firmware upgrade

From: Paul Watson <phwatso_at_cooper-energy-services.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 15:37:33 +0000

I have just tried to upgrade the firmware on an alphastation 255 300 and
it failed to verify, I exited and powered off and on
but now the screen is blank and it beeps several times when booting up.
I used the same CD on the same type machine yesterday and it worked
fine. I have tried removing the motherboard battery to wipe the ROM but
still no luck.

Any ideas anybody?

--
Regards,  Paul Watson - CAD Systems Supervisor
          Cooper Energy Services, Liverpool, UK.