Audit of multiple roots

From: Mlynka Richard <mlynka_at_ditec.sk>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 20:34:30 +0200

        Hi,

I try to audit multiple roots (same UID) on one system.

I am able to authenticate multiple roots (
I have nice shell from Mr. Chris Macneill - cmshell.
It's written in C.
It lets log root with static password and immediately prompts user for
another username and dynamic password - ACE/Server.
Not every user may by dynamically authenticated after logging as root.
)

But I don't know how to audit these multiple roots after dynamic
authenicating.
(e.g. there are logged multiple roots and any of them is doing
something)

Digital UNIX has not only EUID, RUID, but it has also AUID (audit UID).
I don't know how to set or use this AUID in C program for my purposes.

Any idea about C programming with AUID? Or any different way to solve my
problem?

Regards,

Richard Mlynka
mailto:mlynka_at_ditec.sk