Recommendation for Digital Unix internal training...?

From: Ta, Chung <ta.chung_at_syncrude.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 18:53:00 -0600

Hi,

I would appreciate if someone can recommend a good place to get training
the Digital Unix internal course.

I know of the only one course offered by The Globalknowledge network:
"Digital Unix v4.0 Internals Overview". Maybe, someone who might have
already taken this course can share some opinions about it. This course
price is fairly steep (US$2250/5 days) and I am wondering if there are
other training places as the possible alternatives.

Thank you very much,

Chung Ta
Edmonton, Canada