SUMMARY: One PC replaces all console terminals?

From: Pang Wai Man Raymond <wmpang_at_se.cuhk.edu.hk>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:36:30 +0800

Hi,

Thanks for all who replied. Most of them are suggested to use the terminal
server, say Decserver 90L+, with DEC Polycenter Console Manager or
ftp://ftp.iastate.edu/pub/console/console.tar.Z for this purpose.

For anyone who wants the detailed configuration, please send me an email.
Thanks again to:

John Becker <John.Becker_at_digital.com>
"Dave K>" <dkaplo01_at_tufts.edu>
<john_at_iastate.edu> John Hascall
Stan Horwitz <stan_at_thunder.ocis.temple.edu>
Burch Seymour RTPS <bseymour_at_encore.com>
Nick Batchelor <Nick.Batchelor_at_unilever.com>
Girish Phadke <PGIRISH_at_binariang.maxisnet.com.my>

Regards,
Raymond