Adding a third CPU

From: George Gallen <ggallen_at_slackinc.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 10:38:03 -0400

We have a 2100 4/275 system currently with (2) 275 cpu's. We have
the opportunity to purchase a 400mhz CPU. Can a 400mhz be added
to system with (2) 275mhz cpu's? Currently our system has Dual power
supplies, will this be enough to handle the third cpu. And lastly, we
have
96mb RAM, should we increase our ram as well to handle the third cpu
if it can be added. Any info on adding it would be appriciated, general
or
specific. Currently I believe that one cpu handles half our one SCSI bus
and the the other handle the other half. Since then we have added (2)
other drives, so if possible it would be nice to have this third cpu
handle
those (2) drives (off a RAID, JBOD controller).

Thanx WIll Summarize
George Gallen
ggallen_at_slackinc.com