Sendmail course?

From: Debby Quayle <dquayle_at_hamilton.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 15:44:45 -0400

Hi,

I'm sorry for this off-base question but I'm finding very few places that
offer courses in Sendmail. DEC doesn't seem to have such a course, so I
went to the Sendmail.org web site and obtained information on the courses
offered by Harker Systems.

Their Sendmail course is very expensive though and I'd like to know if it
is worth it. Have any of you taken this course or any others offered by
them?

Thanks,

Debby Quayle
Debbora (Debby) Bartel Quayle
Asst. Dir.ITS, Technical Support Services
Information Technology Services Department
Hamilton College (315) 859-4031 dquayle_at_hamilton.edu