SUMMARY...rdist or nrdist

From: PHETPHONE D CHANTHAVONG <CHANTHP_at_cliffy.polaroid.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 12:48:52 -0400

Hello all again...,

After I spent time doing the testing around with 'nrdist' command and I
have found that it is working just what I wanted. So, I did not spent
much time looking for the others.. and the answer to my question below
is try to stay with 'nrdist'.

If anyone else have something and want to add to my answer, please joy right
in...

Thanks,
/Pat