DLT tapes

From: Spalding, Steven <SSpaldin_at_mem-ins.com>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 09:58:16 -0500

Hello managers!

I'm in the process of purchasing some new tapes for my TZ885 DLT tape
drive, and we're looking at some 20 gig (40 gig compressed) tapes. The
price that I've seen in the past for the 20/40 gig tapes is around $90
each, and I've now got one vendor who tells me that he can sell me these
tapes at $39.83 each while my other vendors still price them at around
$90 each. He says that these are new tapes and the brandname is Fuji.
Has anyone had any experience with Fuji 20/40 gig DLT tapes, does anyone
know what the part number for these tapes would be, and has anyone had
good or bad experiences with Computer Clearing House?

Thanks!

Stephen Spalding
Associate System Administrator
Missouri Employers Mutual Insurance