"Summaries Only" web site

From: Matt Moore <moore_at_shemp.bucks.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 10:15:54 -0400 (EDT)

Hello all,

Let me say that this list is really fantastic and has helped me so much
since subscribing to it in Nov. 96. If it has one minor weak point its
that the archives are a bit cumbersome to look through. Since joining
this list I have been saving the summaries to all of the questions asked
and have finally got around to putting them together in a web site. These
archives are indexed by the month/year they were posted and (here's the
best part) I've included a search engine to help folks find the info they
need a liitle easier. I'll probably be updating this site on a monthly
basis. Its just my way of giving a liitle something back to the people
that have helped me so much over the years. So check it out! The URL is:

        http://www.bucks.edu/alpha-osf-managers/

Matt Moore N3LPH Bucks County Community College
E-mail: moorem_at_bucks.edu Swamp Road Newtown PA 18940
Windows 95: A 32-bit patch for a 16-bit GUI shell running on top of an
8-bit operating system written for a 4-bit processor by a 2-bit company
who cannot stand 1 bit of competition.