UFS & quota problems under DU 4.0D

From: Rob Naccarato <rob.naccarato_at_sheridanc.on.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 10:36:57 -0400

Howdy Managers,

I have a 2100A system with 2 SWXCR RAID subsystems. It was running
3.2G, but last weekend I replaced the system disc and installed
4.0D.

Now, for some reason, disc quotas are not working properly. When
running repquota it reports that most users (99%) are using 1 block
of disc space, when in fact this is not true. Running quotacheck
does not make a difference. All my filesystems are UFS.

On the upside, quotas are being enforced - it's just that now the
users have "extra" disc space.

Any ideas?

--
Rob Naccarato           "I know I'm a lot of feathers,
Sys Admin               but not much chicken."