SUMMARY: how to scramble data at Digital Unix Servers ???

From: Dirk.Nerling <Dirk.Nerling_at_pdv.de>
Date: Wed, 27 May 1998 10:46:37 +0200

Hello,

thanks all how replied - I'm impressed by the counts of answers. So
forgive me that I don't mention everybody here!
A lot of people directed my to cyrpt, PGP and tunneling software that's
not what I needed but this is of course
my fault depends on my question.

>From Jan Mark Holzer (jmh_at_zk3.dec.com) I got a list with suppliers of
hardware and software for ciphering. So I will
invest some hours and give them a call. Hope some of them support Alpha
and Digital Unix. If anybody is interested
in the list - just ask me.

best regards and thank all how replied!
Dirk Nerling

--
Milky Way - Sol System - Earth - Europe - Germany - Thuringia - Erfurt
 		  http://wall.pdv.de/~nerle