y2k and du 3.2c (where is it non compliant?)

From: George Gallen <ggallen_at_slackinc.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 1998 13:49:29 -0400

Since only 4.0d is compliant (or certified as such)

We are running 3.2c, however pretty much at
a basic level, no dns, no nfs. What do I need
to worry about (assuming I don't upgrade in
the mean time) when we cross into year 2000?

what specific to the OS that is, we really aren't
running any accounting/charges off cpu time
or login times. The only adjunct software we
really use is sendmail (v5.65), samba,perl
& ftp. Do any of these have any know Y2k
problems?

George Gallen
ggallen_at_slackinc.com