Adding another SCSI card to a ALPHA 2100

From: Millard Simon <Simon.Millard_at_barclays.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 1998 11:17:00 +0000 (GMT)

Dear Gurus,

 I have an Alpha 2100 running DU 3.2c with megapatch.

 I have just installed a scsi card but cannot see it from the kernel.

 I have three other scsi devices.

 The config file entries for the scsi cards are as follows:

 controller scsi0 at psiop0 slot 0
 controller scsi1 at * vector scsiintr
 controller scsi2 at psiop1 slot 0
 controller scsi3 at pci0 slot 8 vector scsiintr

 The new scsi card (scsi3) is in pci slot 8

 TIA

Simon Millard

E-mail
Internet: Simon.Millard_at_barclays.co.uk
Internal: millars1_at_landsend.ple.barclays.co.uk

Address
CAS - GES/Open Systems Support
Barclays Technology Services
Poole Computer Centre
81, Sopers Lane
Poole, Dorset

Telephone:
External: +44 (01202) 601155 ext. 2417
Internal: C/W 7-4160-2417
Fax: +44 (01202) 642329

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Barclays Group does
not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.