s/key for dunix

From: lombardi emanuele <lele_at_mantegna.casaccia.enea.it>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 12:15:13 +0200 (MET DST)

Dear friends,
I'm looking for a s/key package to run on my DU alphas.

S/key (secure keys) is a little security package available at
ftp://ftp.bellcore.com/pub/nmh/skey
which creates one-time-valid password and it is used in firewalls.

I need to go through a firewall and the owner said me to install such a
tool for having the password I need to give each time.

The sources I found in the above ftp site are very old (1994) and they
compile well but when they run on my Dunix 4.0d
segmentation faults happen.

Can anybody help me?
Thank you from Italy,

Emanuele