Popper problem

From: Brian Hostetter <brianh_at_netins.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 1998 16:10:49 -0500

This may be a little off topic but I don't have a better forum for this
one.

We are seeing /var/spool/mail files becoming corrupted with parts of the

blah blah blah (end of previous message)

From:brianh_at_netins.net..(complete headers and valid messages follows)

If you just go in and delete the top few lines until you get a valid from
line you are ok. Has anyone else seen anything like this ever happending?
We are running 4.0B, Qpopper2.4. This happends after a user downloads a
message and then clears it from the server. It does not have anything to
do with incoming, because in a few cases we have seen just the end of a
letter and no from line.

Thanks,
Brian

--