Auto-boot on power for PWS au series?

From: Brian O'Neill <Brian_ONeill_at_uml.edu>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 1998 09:52:41 -0400

More a hardware question then DUNIX...

Is there a way to tell a Personal Workstation au (500au specifically) to
automatically turn on when power is supplied? My workstation contains my
account, which is NFS-served to the rest of the network. A power outage
occured recently, and when power was restored, the PWS doesn't turn on,
so I didn't have an account until I drove in and turned it on...

Note that this is not an AUTO_ACTION thing - the unit itself does not
turn on - apparently it is not an "on/off" switch but a "state change"
switch.

The book doesn't give a clue.

Brian O'Neill - Director of Computing, Computer Science (978) 934-3645
University of Massachusetts Lowell         <*>    Brian_ONeill_at_uml.edu
Acting Postmaster