LSM

From: Donald Maner <DManer_at_atc.skytel.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 16:46:00 -0500

I am running 3.2g and LSM. root is on advfs (root_domain). I want to make
a copy of the disk (for emergency purposes, I'm upgrading the machine to
4.0d). root_domain is on /dev/rz1a, rz1 is part of the rootdg LSM group. A
voldisk list displays:

DEVICE TYPE DISK GROUP STATUS
rz1h simple rz1h rootdg online
rz3h simple rz3h rootdg online
rz4h simple rz4h rootdg online

How can I make a bootable, identical copy of rz1? Normaly I would simply
disklabel the new disk, create an advfs domain and #root fileset, then vdump
| vrestore.

Donald Maner # fsck -t reality /dev/life
Support Engineer Segmentation Fault (core dumped)
SkyTel