authentication

From: Armand Lagunilla <armand_at_globe.com.ph>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 12:25:38 +0800

Hi to all!
We're busy doing a script right now where the customers can check their
dial-up connection usage from our web page. We're almost through with
the
program but we want to authenticate the customers first before we send
the information to them. We want to use either the userid and password
from the "passwd" file or their dial-up userid and password. We're
running on DU 4.0B with C2 security and we're using "kerberos" for our
dial-up authentication.

Can anybody help us on how we can authenticate the users on the web
using
the above mentioned setup? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Armand Lagunilla