Configuring KZPBA-CX card

From: Greg Roberts <gregr_at_ee.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 12:47:18 +0800 (WST)

Hi there. I'd like to know how to configure the KZPBA-CX card, but am
unable to find any documentation for it. What I'm trying to do is this:

There's an external SCSI port on the back of a DEC 500au machine, and it
appears that only the internal chain is active, with termination at the
card, which we're assuming is the reason why the external port is
inactive. The reason we think its inactive is that when using scu to
re-scan the scsi bus, the disk attached to the external port doesn't show
up. Even after rebooting the machine, the drive still doesn't show.

I've been unable to find much on the web, so I hope someone on this list
can help out.

Thanks,

Greg Roberts

Computer Systems Officer
Dept. of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
The University of Western Australia
NEDLANDS WA 6907 Australia

Ph : +61-08-9380-7366
Fax : +61-08-9380-1065