[SUMMARY] Firewall & Dual NIC Interfaces.

From: Robert Bastell <trodat_at_jasper.rdc.ab.ca>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 09:36:43 -0600 (MDT)

Thanks for all the support on this one.

After tallying the results, I have since removed the second
nic interface from the machine in question and have returned
to the way things were before installation.

>I'm running a 1000a with 4.0E with two NIC cards. One of
>the interfaces is connected and statically routed (including
>default gateway) in the DMZ of our firewall zones.
>
>The second is routed to our internal network with static
>routes to our subnet ranges.

[SNIP]

>I can procur more information if required, but can someone give me
>good advice or a URL to view either supporting myself or confirming the
>manager's suspicions.

Robert Bastell
Webmaster - Information And Learning Resources
Red Deer College
http://www.rdc.ab.ca/webmaster

The above does not necessarily reflect the views
or opinions of Red Deer College.