Question on multi-volume advfs domain

From: <dave.campbell_at_vf.vodafone.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 1999 11:26:48 +0000

I am thinking of using 4 LSM volumes each comprising of a 5 x 18.2Gb stripe
to make one multi-volume advfs domain - about 364Gb in total to make a flat
file storage area for output from an Oracle database. This area will also be
exported via NFS to another system for transfer onto external customers.

The box I want to do this from is a GS140 4.0e pk2 cluster running TCR 1.5.
My question is what experiences have others had that can help me in
finalising my decision with multi-volume domains of this size? Good, bad,
all welcome!

TIA,
Dave Campbell
(dave.campbell_at_vf.vodafone.co.uk)