summary : HSZ70 configuration !

From: harish arora <harisharora_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 22:08:47 -0800 (PST)

Hello Managers !

Thanks everybody for the support . As everybody suggested on RA7000
rz29b-va are not supported . As per compaq support RA7000 having BA370
and this shelf support Wide drive only . As name suggest -va is a narrow
drive .

Thanks Again to everybody for the support !

My original question was :

We have Ra7000 having hsz70 controller and it's working fine . I want
to configure some of the rz29b-va disks in this array .
When i am doing "add disk disk10200 1 2 0" It's giving me this error
"cannot determine if the correct device type is at the ptl specified".
I don't is there any restriction or mentioned somewhere that i can't
use these with hsz70 controller ?

If somebody help me out on this ?

Thanks

Harish Arora