remote X server starting problem

From: Mohacsi Janos <mohacsi_at_ik.bme.hu>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 09:56:29 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

I try to start a remote X session from my FreeBSD PC to our Digital Unix
4.0E server with the following command:

Xwrapper -query hera.ik.bme.hu

The X server seems to be starting but a strange error appears in a CDE
error dialogbox:

Cannot obtain database information on this terminal.

When I look at the /var/dt/Xerrors file:

Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
Warning: Cannot convert string "-dt-interface
system-medium-r-normal-xxl*-*-*-*-
*-*-*-*-*" to type FontSet

I tried from a Linux box the same error appeared. Is there a missing font?
How can I make it work?

Thanks in advance,
                Janos Mohacsi