CAM_ERROR

From: Dermot Paikkos <dermot_at_sciencephoto.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 18:30:09 +0000

I have been recieving these error recently. I noticed them in the
kern.log and have since captured the error on the console.
It seems to correspond with the system freezing for 30 secs and all
the users looking at me in bewilderment. The errors are below:
root (/) 28% cam_logger: CAM_ERROR packet cam_logger: bus 2 target 1 lun 0
ss_perform_timeout timeout on disconnected request Active CCB at time of
error cam_logger: CAM_ERROR packet cam_logger: bus 2 target 1 lun 0
[...]

I have seen a posting for this in one of the achives so may be
someone has a idea. It seems to be effecting target 0 and 1 on bus
2. Someone has suggested the leads maybe too long. As I have only recently
taken over I am not sure how long these errors ahve ben happening but I
Any ideas.
Dermot
~~
Dermot Paikkos * dermot_at_sciencephoto.co.uk
Network Administrator _at_ Science Photo Library
Phone: 0207 432 1100 * Fax: 0207 286 8668