TU 5.0A release?

From: Blake Roberts <BLAROB_at_HBSI.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 14:57:55 -0800

Folks,

I had a Compaq representative come out to our site on Friday to give a
presentation. During the presentation, he was referring to some
functionality with the new Wildfire (GS series) line that was supported in
TU 5.0A. When asked about when 5.0A was going to be released, he said "it
is currently being distributed."

Since my company is on the early subscriber list and we have not seen a CD,
I was wondering if anyone else has seen one. Also, I have seen no mention
of 5.0A on the Compaq website. I would just like to know if there is a
target release date out there so we can start our evaluation process for our
equipment upgrades.

Thanks in advance,
Blake Roberts
UNIX Systems Administrator