LSM mirror synchronization

From: <gwertz_at_BISYS-Plans.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 15:38:47 -0500

We use LSM to mirror volumes across ESA10000s. On Friday, we had a system
crash. Everything came up fine, but processing was extremely slow the rest
of the day due to the LSM mirrors re-synchronizing. Is there anyway to
inhibit/stop the resynching until non-prime hours? Or maybe lower the
priority? Obviously, you want to get things synchronized ASAP, but
management is concerned about the impact on production. (Never mind if you
lose a disk that's not yet mirrored!)