Insight manager documentation?

From: <BAntolovich_at_specialmetals.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 16:45:41 -0400

We recently purchased and set up an XP1000 and integrated it into our
company LAN. The XP1000 had factory installed software including COMPAQ
insight manager agents. I have been looking with a near total lack of
success for any documentation on the insight manager agents and am becoming
quite frustrated. The XP1000 shows up on our IT departments insight manager
tools (which are for the most part set up for PCs) but I would like to be
able to tune what information is sent over. I cannot find any configuration
utility of configuration files for the insight manager nor any reference to
them in the CD documentation. Could anyone point me in the right direction
either for the documentation or the config files?
Thanks in advance,
Bruce