From: Raymond Pang <wmpang_at_se.cuhk.edu.hk>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 12:28:46 +0800

Hi,

Thanks for Jerry Berkman's suggestion, removing "m" from F= seems partially
fixed the problem. But we still cannot prevent another mail server from
sending duplicated email if the message stayed in /var/spool/mqueue for
quite a long time due to the large mailing list.

BTW, we upgraded our sendmail to 8.10.1. and any inputs is still welcome.
Thanks.

Regards,
Raymond