Moving root from one disk to another

From: Robert Carsey <rcarsey_at_monmouth.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:50:22 -0400

I seem to have run out of space on my root_domain. According to the
documentation, I'm not allowed to addvol on the root_domain. (AdvFS
Documentation section 2.6)

It seems as if the only option I have is to make a bigger partition on
another disk (must be the first partition on the disk ('a' partition)) and
do a vdump | vrestore. However, before I do this, I'm concerned about the
boot block and booting. We needed to do this procedure before and I seem to
recall something else that needed to be done in order to make the new root
disk bootable.

Can anybody direct me to the proper book/section for this?

 --Robert