su problem with cron

From: Wilson, Matt <Matt.Wilson_at_BancTec.com>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 14:32:15 -0500

Hello,

We have a script that we issue in root cron. It appears in crontab as:

0,15,30,45 * * * * su - informix -c
/dump/SCRIPTS/CRITICALS/check_for_criticals.sh 2> /dev/null

It is a script that checks our informix database for critical dbspaces.
When it runs from cron, we always get an email with the following message: