DO NOT OPEN ANYTHING WITH I LOVE YOU IN THE SUBJECT

From: Wigg, David <David.Wigg_at_getronics.com>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 14:25:33 +0200

Folks, there is a nasty virus, called the love bug.

It is sent as an attachment with a .vbs suffix in a message containing the
words "Please read the attached love letter from me"

If you open it and execute the attachment (Outlook can do this from the
preview panel automatically) it will install itself on your machine and
email all kinds of people you know. It also uses mirc and various other
stuff.

SOmeone on the list has been iunfortunate enough to receive it and it has
been propagated to the list. Each time someone reads it, we will all receive
a message from that person.

If you receive such a message, delete it without viewing the attachment.

CCheers

Dave