README!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: <root_at_hp-d310.ctd.ornl.gov>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 09:20:11 +0200 (METDST)

Hi again everyone!!
I'm aware of the fact that this list is neither a list for MS exchange or hp-ux,
but the first question i asked was well-answered.
I've been told to make a custom recipient in Exchange to point back to the hp
server root account in order to receive mail on my unix.
(i've tried everything i could try in the DNS but it's still not working)
(it may be a sendmail bad config??)
I'd like to have more details on that config and on its utility.
I apologize again to use that list but you're my last chance (my training
finishes toorrow and i must succeed to be paid!)
PLEASE ANSWER ME AND I WONT BOTHER YOU AGAIN!!!
thanks for all!
thomas.pam_at_canal-de-provence.com