ttsession hogging resources

From: Kevin Dea <kdea_at_alpine-la.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:45:23 -0700

Hello Managers,

Lately, on our ES40, we've been noticing several instances of ttsession
running, and at times it hogs up a significant portion of CPU. All I
can find out about what it is, from man and searching the web, is it is
the ToolTalk message server. Applications use it to communicate with
each other. My question is how do I find out what is creating all these
sessions, and why is each process so intensive on our server?

TIA,

Kevin

--
Kevin Dea