Corrupt(?) sysconfigtab

From: Russell G Auld <rauld_at_grove.ufl.edu>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 12:56:56 -0400 (EDT)

Managers et al,

When attempting to run dxkerneltuner on one of our machines
(v5.0 Rev. 910)
the following error is reported:

# /usr/bin/X11/dxkerneltuner
sysconfigtab file, /etc/sysconfigtab, is invalid
 - aborting
#

The system boots fine (as far as I can tell) and other utilites such
as 'sysconfigdb' and 'sysconfig' seem to work with the file just fine.

Is there some way to 'rebuild' the file so that dxkerneltuner will work
again?

Thanks in advance,
Russ

 O===========================================O
  | R U S S E L L G A U L D |
  | Computational Fluid Dynamics Group |
  | Department of Mechanical Engineering |
  | P.O. Box 116300 |
  | University of Florida |
  | Gainesville, FL 32611 |
  | 352.392.4442 |