PCXAL and Raritan Switch

From: Octave Orgeron <unixconsole_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 14:11:11 -0700 (PDT)

Greetings,

I have a 164LX and a 500au that want to use with a KVM
switch. I searched the archives and the brand of
choice
seems to be Raritan. I purchased a Raritan
compuswitch. It seems work fine. The only only problem
that I have is that in CDE, the keyboard mapping is
not correct. I have a PCXAL keyboard and in CDE, the
ESC key and the number pad do not work. However, when
I'm at the SRM console or in text mode, it works
properly. Thusly I think it is a keyboard mapping
issue in CDE. Has anyone else ran into this or have
any ideas of how to fix this?

=====
* Octave J. Orgeron Specializing in : *
* Unix Systems Administrator Tru64/Solaris/Linux *
* Taos Mountain, Inc. *
* www.taos.com Certified Solaris *
* unixconsole_at_yahoo.com Systems Administrator *