Listing locked accounts at the command line??

From: Chris Los <clos_at_trentu.ca>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:03:21 -0400

We are running Unix 4.0E pk2 with C2 security and I would like to create
a file containing the account names for all accounts which show the lock
symbol beside them in the dxaccounts GUI. I've tried using the following
command in a "for" loop which is reading in a prebuilt list of *all*
account names on the system but the resulting output only seems to
include *some*, not all, of the locked accounts.

/usr/tcb/bin/edauth -g juser | grep u_lock

Is there a better way to do this?
TIA